From Assassin's Creed Origins Wiki
Overview[edit | edit source]
There are five Hermit Locations scattered throughout Egypt. Meditating at each of them will reward the player with 1 AP.
List of Hermit Locations[edit | edit source]
- Faiyum: Find the ruins on the east side of the lake in this territory. Then, head up the steps while keeping your eyes open for stray Cobras. At the top, there is an archway you can climb to find a red blanket. Meditate at the blanket to complete this Hermit Location.
- Black Desert: There is a path that leads all the way up to the highest point in this territory. At the top, you will find the red blanket.
- Herakleion Nome: This Hermit Location is located east of Herakleion village. Find a hut there, with a dead body on a red blanket. Interact with the blanket to complete the location, but watch out for the Level 28 Leopard that might be in the area.
- Paraitonion: Locate the abandoned village of Ogdamos and go inside the open house on the far right. There is a blanket atop a raised platform there that is a Hermit Location. You might also want to scout the area for a house cat to domesticate.
- Qattara Depression: Look for the three torches in the water at Qattara Depression. You will find the Hermit Location in the middle of them. Keep an eye out for a pack of Level 24 Hyenas that are highly likely to roam the area.